Sunday, February 22, 2009

Social networking and the rewards; A new revolution in your arena

If the question is how powerful social networking is, anyone would say it has tremendous power.
And where there are social networking sites like Mypage5 who reward you for being an active part of your social circle, the benefits become two-fold.

Yes, some social sites like Mypage5.com give you cash reward for all your activities. Besides offering fun and other advantages, a characteristic which all social sites have in common, Mypage5 differentiates itself by offering appreciable cash bonus to its active members. All you need is to participate genuinely and interact regularly. You accumulate bonus when you first register with the site and each time when you interact with another member, or upload video or contribute something to Mypage5 blogs or comment on others' views. See details....

I joined Mypage5 in October 2008 and already got $85 as my first payment for the months of October and November. In the first month, I made less than $50 which is the minimum amount one must reach to make mypage5 deliver the money. But as I say, no worries at Mypage5. I got that along with the following month's pay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on Flixya and I would say its also a good site if the question is about how well the site pays.

Unknown said...

I am quite impressed with Mypage5's service. They pay very timely and I am thankful for that.

Unknown said...

$85 is awesome. I could make just $55 till now.