Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wish our world becomes debt-free

Well this might knock over all those credit bureaus and agencies because of the loss they'll be having if my wish comes true.

Financial problems obstruct in the way of happiness. We all know how much one suffers when finances are tight.....so many worries...

I earn very low....but still happy....low income is still bearable than being in debt....And I thank God that I am not in debt. My daily routine is like getting up early, exercising, relaxing for half an hour, then getting a shower, dressing up, having breakfast and leaving for work. Taking out at least one hour in the morning for exercising is a must for my health. And in the evening also I have a packed schedule of all those to-do-tasks. I wonder if I had been in debt, how could I have managed to do these daily tasks. I am very happy this way and thank God for all I have. I also wish everyone a debt-free life.

No comments: